Payment methods include PayPal and Credit cards.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
1) After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
2) You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
3) You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
Payment with Debit,credit Card Including ( Knet for Kuwait residents )
1) To ensure that your Card is not being used without your consent, you have to select KWD currency to direct you to the Knet payment gateway where you will be asked to enter your Card details (e.g. card number, expiration date, & pin code). Alternatively,
2) if you chose Visa/MasterCard as your preferred payment method you will be directed to the MasterCard Internet Gateway Service website (MiGS), where you will be required to enter your Card details (e.g. card number, expiration date & pin code). We may validate your name, address, and other Personal Information provided by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases.
3) By accepting the Terms, you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks, Personal Information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency (Knet or MiGS), which may keep a record of that information.
4) You may note that this is done only to confirm your identity and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the applicable law.